- My phone's wireless manager is significantly more reliable and intelligent than the NetworkManager daemon
- Congratulations! Your online account access is even more secure.
- The Internet is making us stupid
- One is prohibited by decorum from removing one's jacket in formal dress
- Inconsistency, thy name is Apple.
- Remembered information in addition to an initial password is not a form of two-factor authentication
- Pidgin is the instant messaging client formerly known as Gaim
- Twitter is impossible to follow
Other User Entries
- m 1 thread