- Remembered information in addition to an initial password is not a form of two-factor authentication
- Congratulations! Your online account access is even more secure.
- The Internet is making us stupid
- My phone's wireless manager is significantly more reliable and intelligent than the NetworkManager daemon
- Alternative screening by the TSA is useless as a security procedure and exists only as a punitive measure
- Twitter is impossible to follow
- Inconsistency, thy name is Apple.
Other User Entries
- m 1 thread