- Remembered information in addition to an initial password is not a form of two-factor authentication
- One is prohibited by decorum from removing one's jacket in formal dress
- Inconsistency, thy name is Apple.
- Congratulations! Your online account access is even more secure.
- Pidgin is the instant messaging client formerly known as Gaim
- My phone's wireless manager is significantly more reliable and intelligent than the NetworkManager daemon
- Alternative screening by the TSA is useless as a security procedure and exists only as a punitive measure
Other User Entries
- m 1 thread